Team Salty

Monday, July 12, 2010

Introduction

My name is Peter Hays. I am 28 years old and I live in Vancouver Washington. I earned my B.S. from Western Washington University in Exercise Science and Sports Psychology in 2005. I have been coaching track and field for the past 7 years, 3 years at the collegiate level and 4 at the high school level.

I am hoping to teach high school PE and Health. I would prefer to teach strength training and conditioning, as I was a personal trainer for almost a year. As a coach I also enjoy the psychological part of sports and competition and how that effects a person's performance.

My favorite animals are ducks. I love their group/family dynamic, their migrations patterns, how move in a out of water and how delicious they taste! (Peking Duck is possible the best thing ever!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment